Our body is our temple, and we need to take care of it to have a healthy life. Many factors affect your health. Some you cannot control, such as your genetic makeup or your age. But you can make changes to your lifestyle. By taking steps toward healthy living, you can help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases. While maintaining good health habits cannot guarantee a longer life, it can certainly improve the quality of your life. A few simple things, if practiced regularly, can help reduce your risk of illness and enrich your life:
- Get regular exercise. Movement is life.
- Control your weight.
- Avoid unhealthy food.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day - 60% of our body is made up of water.
- Avoid soda and sport drinks.
- Think positive.
- Meditate. Meditation quietens your mind and calms your soul.
- Control stress. Essential oils will help you to deal with stress.
- Use Essential Oils regularly.
- Get enough sleep every day.
- Don't smoke or abuse drugs.
- Do not drink a lot of alcohol.
- Avoid alcohol completely if you have a history of alcoholism.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet. Remember about your fruits and vegetables every day.
- Cut down on processed food.
- Take your time to chew food properly. Make Green Drinks.
- Take care of your teeth.
- Manage high blood pressure.
- Breath deeply.
- Love yourself.
Life is beautiful and you don’t want to bog yourself down with unnecessary health problems. Don’t take your good health today for granted. Take proper care of your body.